Client: Lakeside Controls
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
- Event Video Production
- 1-Day HD Shoot per event/video
- Royalty free music
- Delivery format: YouTube
Lakeside Process Controls Ltd. has been providing innovative automation solutions with superior customer service since 1952. Lakeside approached Visual Communications & Marketing (VCM) to document and promote their ‘Users Exchange’ Training Event. Their goal was to create engaging, cinematic videos in order to create awareness about the educational training events they put on for all types of industries. Lakeside chose VCM because of our practical approach and the quality of work we produce.
Working closely with Lakeside’s Marketing Manager, VCM received the agenda for the event and asked what were some of the key things they wanted us to cover. With their wish list we came up with a strategy to capture cinematic shots while getting the coverage we needed to document the event and show the unfolding of the day in a visually engaging way. Two HD cameras were used during the filming and we used the “Fly on the Wall” filmmaking approach in order to let the attendees and days events tell the story. At the end of the event we got some interviews on camera so we could feature some testimonials in the final edit. We also made it a point to get a few beautiful shots of Lakeside’s office building during dusk – magic hour.
- Lakeside was impressed and happy with the final edit
- They showcased the ‘Users Exchange’ video at their 200+ internal conference which was very well received. It served its purpose and created more awareness about their training events because attendance went up
- Lakeside features the content on their website homepage and ended up using many images from the filming on their different webpages. They even play it in their lobby on a flat screen television
- Lakeside saw the return on their investment very quickly and saw value
- They continue to call VCM to cover different events and create different types of content as you can see from the playlist above
“We ended up selecting VCM as our video production vendor because of the quality of video samples on their website. Paul Nandrajog, VCM’s Producer was fantastic throughout the process; he allowed us to have total creative input from beginning to end and really made our ideas come to life in an amazing climatic video. We played the video at our 200+ internal conference and everyone was blown away! The customer service was great and they made our brand and event look amazing. Lakeside Controls would definitely recommend VCM for any video production related project because they play as a team and are creative but technical.”
Jeremy Rogers, Marketing Coordinator – Lakeside Controls