There is a lot of value in creating an event video production Toronto. What better way to promote an event and strengthen brand awareness than through the power of video? Visual content is an essential part of the sales process, marketing as well as communications for all businesses these days. Video is a great way to tell your story through engaging visuals, audio, text and graphics. Forbes reports that 59% of senior executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic on the same webpage, they prefer to watch the video. In fact, 75% of executives say they watch work-related videos on business websites at least once a week. If you’re going through all of the trouble to plan and execute a business conference, seminar, technical or informative forum, presentation etc. it should be documented through an informative and engaging video. Your target audience will love it and attract more people to future ones. Marketing departments can take advantage of such content through email blasts, posting on the company website, social media etc. With more and more people doing their research on internet search engines like Google as well as on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram, visual content is a must to get your message out and to tell your audience about the activities that your company is doing. There’s so much great information that come out during these conferences, seminars, break out speaking sessions, forums etc. that you want to make the most use of it. Use a professional videographer Toronto or a qualified video production company to capture your event so you can use it for multiple marketing purposes.
At VCM Interactive, we have been providing professional video production services for over 30-years. We provide cost effective solutions to get your event captured in a cinematic and engaging way. Over the years we have captured conferences, presentations, corporate events, breakout forums, panel speakers, conventions etc.
Uses of an Event Video Production Toronto:
- Website – having a videos on your website is invaluable for visitors to learn about your company, products and services
- Landing pages – embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%
- Marketing email blasts – adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%
- Social Media – YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google +
- Post the video on social media and use relevant hashtags to get your content out, gain brand awareness and engage viewers who may share your content. After all, YouTube is the second largest search engine.
- Blog – embed the video in a blog and be sure to put “Video” in the subject heading
- Presentations – use the video to showcase the event in a presentation and to demonstrate what it has to offer.
- Documentary – capturing the event through video allows you to have a lasting piece of content that you can archive and use in the future. For example, footage from events can be used in a brand video that can be created to celebrate and create awareness to a milestone anniversary of the company.
There are so many valuable marketing uses for an event video production Toronto. Hire an experienced video production company or a professional videographer Toronto to capture your event. Contact us, If you need help with creating a video for your next event. We offer a free discover meeting so we can best accommodate your needs and budget.