Any business looking to leverage the huge potential in the online market should try out video production in Toronto. Toronto remains one of the most vibrant cities in Canada and it is no wonder that competition in this customer rich market is very stiff. To survive, businesses here are leveraging online visual content to gain more visibility and reach a wider audience.
Recent surveys all point to the popularity of this marketing strategy and in an area like this with high internet penetration, visual Ads has better return on investment (ROI) compared to other marketing tools. Research shows over 78% of people watch visual content online every day with 87% of online marketers leveraging this as their major advertising tool. Thus, video production in Toronto is a service that many companies are looking for to stay relevant in the digital scape.
Whether you have a product launch in the city, a promotional campaign, rebranding campaign, an event production, or any other communication need, video is a versatile medium to get your message out there. It is cheaper and your content will be shared rapidly considering more people are now going online when they are on the go through mobile.
But there is a catch; a poorly produced project is as good as none at all. In fact, your brand might suffer from a poorly produced video because it damages your reputation. This is the main reason you need to work with VCM Interactive, the most established corporate video production Toronto Company. With over 30 years in this industry, these professionals have amassed the prerequisite skills and resources to handle any type of communication project through visual content.
Below are some of the main dos and don’ts that these experts observe to guarantee a high-quality production:
The Dos of Video Production in Toronto
- Target customer avatar: Make sure you have an idea of the client you are going to target with your material.
- Define objectives: Are you interested in more traffic, brand awareness, brand visibility, boost conversion and sales, email click-through or information? Your objectives will guide you throughout the project.
- Preparation and planning: This process starts with your concept, which develops into a script that must be professionally done. The choice of location, casting, the videographer and all other requirements are included in the plan which will define the budget needed for the project.
- Get expert help: Only use a reputable corporate video production Toronto company if you want to meet your defined goals. A good company brings onboard experienced and professional personnel as well as equipment to get the job done.
- Tell your story: Avoid being over promotional and instead tell a personal story that is inspiring because this is what will create an emotional link with the target audience.
- Research keywords and use a call-to-action (CTA): Tell viewers what you would like them to do, which can form part of your sales funnel.
The Don’t of Video Production in Toronto
- Don’t try to cover everything in one project but instead use phases to pass the message.
- Avoid ignoring the competition because this is where you can get aides to augment your own content.
- Don’t let it be a one-man show and instead listen to suggestions from everyone in your company.
- Make sure you don’t rush, but instead follow a set schedule.
A good video will change the fortunes of your business in Toronto without breaking the bank. Using an experienced company guarantees a good quality production and video will help boost your ranking on search engines, increases visibility on local search, boosts traffic to your website and local store, increases conversion and builds customer loyalty.
Contact VCM today to speak to us about your Video Production needs. We are always happy to help. We can set-up a free consultation with our lead producer and videographer at your convenience. Whether it would be something related to pre-and post-production, editing or any technical aspect of this project, we will guide you to a viable solution!