A professional Toronto videographer is highly sought after these days with the rise of video content. Big corporations to small businesses are creating video to communicate their products and services to their target audiences. In fact, 76.5% of marketers and small business owners in an Animoto survey who have used video marketing say it had a direct impact on their business. Video is a powerful communication tool for business, so finding the right videographer Toronto is one of the keys to executing a successful video. After all, Marketing Insider reports that 85% of business are likely to begin or continue using videos in 2017.
Over the decades we’ve been providing professional corporate video production Toronto services to small to large companies, so we understand how important it is to provide an experienced, creative and technical videographer to spearhead production. A videographer is hired to bring his or her skillset to your project so that it is captured in the best way possible. Many skills are required like a keen eye for detail; knowledge and operation of camera equipment, lenses, audio equipment and lighting. Proper composition, framing, exposure, lighting techniques are all required to capture the best quality images possible for your corporate video production Toronto. Many elements are involved in the process of creating a an effective video from the pre-production, production and post production stages. A good Toronto videographer will also need to know the best filming locations for your project. A video project will have a certain look and feel and will need to be kept within budget. so using locations that you have at your disposal is most beneficial.
Location scouting is a service that a Toronto videographer will offer to make sure everything at the location is operational and ideal for a video shoot from the space to film in, the available power supply, natural lighting conditions, control over fans etc. A location scout is crucial to making sure your corporate video production Toronto goes as planned. Below are 5 of the best locations to film your video project.
Toronto Videographer – 5 Best filming locations
- Studio – a studio is always an ideal place to film your project because it is a controlled environment with a sound stage, lighting and grip equipment. A studio is also great for green screen shoots. Keep in mind that a studio will need art direction in order to dress the set with props, paint etc. to meet the needs of the script. A studio isn’t always the best fit for a video project and you will need to have the budget to rent one.
- Office – having an available office space for a location can be a good fit. Make sure the office has enough power supply and outlets, control over fans and that the noise can be controlled. Windows are great for a natural light source.
- Home – a home can be an ideal filming location because it has multiple rooms with different looks. Make sure the home has enough power supply and outlets, control over fans and that the noise can be controlled. Windows are great for a natural light source.
- City street – if you can get a permit and block a city street it brings great production value to your video. Make sure you have control over traffic and that the weather is suitable for your production.
- Park – a park is a great location to film in especially if you need a picturesque and naturally beautiful location. Make sure you have control over traffic and that the weather is suitable for your production.
Locations are very important to any video production so choose them carefully. Do your due diligence and get your videographer Toronto to do a location scout. Contact us if you have any questions about filming locations or need help with getting your video project off the ground. We offer a free in-person consultation with one of our experienced producers so we can understand your needs and offer a solution.