Videography services are in high demand as every business tries to survive the stiff competition in the city of Toronto. The vibrant economy is driven in part by the recent housing boom that has seen many new businesses opening offices here. Smaller local companies need to put in more efforts to stay relevant and one tool they are using is video marketing. If you are offering video services in Toronto, you can now harness the growing popularity of this marketing tool to provide higher quality productions and grow your brand.
Importance of Video as a Marketing Tool
According to a recent survey by HubSpot, 51.9% of marketing professionals worldwide name visual content as having the best ROI. An Animoto study shows that 96% of viewers find this type of content helpful when shopping online. In another study among North American consumers, video was ranked as the #1 asset they would like to see from brands. Looking at all these numbers, it becomes obvious that professional corporate videography services are in demand especially since video is proving to be a very powerful and valuable marketing tool. At VCM, we understand the impact video can bring to any company. For the last 30-years we’ve been showing our clients how they can best use video for their marketing, sales and communications needs.
Invaluable Tools for Video Production
As competition in Toronto grows, the need for quality productions has increased tremendously. At VCM Interactive, we bring 30 years of experience on board and help your business leverage this powerful tool. From brand, explainer, promotional, webinars, to corporate video content we have it all covered and our productions stand out.
Whether you are a videographer in the city or you are trying to create in-house content to meet specific goals, below are some cool tools you should be using:
- Vzaar: This is a video hosting platform guaranteeing quality playback and protection for your material. Your content can play on any device and it is an easy tool to customize. There is a free 30-day trial to help you understand the platform.
- Magisto: The easiest tool to use for production of professional looking visual content. You can add captions, customize branding, styles and include commercially licensed audios. Magisto offers a 7-day free trial.
- WeVideo: This is an innovative cloud-based collaborative platform. It boasts robust features, stress free cloud access and an intuitive interface. It requires no specialized training to use and you can upload your content easily.
- Animoto: One of the most popular tools for a company trying in-house production. It is affordable and doesn’t require any special skills to use. It is flexible and can be used in different ways to help your company grow. It comes with a free trial, but what you create is watermarked.
- Wideo: A perfect tool for creating corporate presentations, product demos, infographics and many other types of visuals.
- PowToon: This is ideal for animations creation whether you want explainer or product demos or any other type of video. It comes with ready-made templates and an intuitive interface that anyone can easily understand.
All these tools are crucial if you are looking to harness the power of video. They are perfect for every videographer in Toronto and small firms that want to leverage this powerful marketing tool. However, it is advisable to always work with an expert if you want to stay ahead of the pack in your niche.
Visit our website www.vcminteractive.com and take advantage of our array of corporate video production services.