Investing in Toronto corporate video production is the best decision you can do for your business today. The city’s economy is growing at a phenomenal rate and it has become a major underpinning for the national economy. To grow your business, you have to think outside the box as you are competing with both small and major brands in your niche. Of all digital marketing solutions, video has emerged the most versatile in the fast-paced internet marketplace.
Statistical Support Toronto Corporate Video Production
In a KPCB recent survey, 51% of marketers worldwide named video as the type of content with the best ROI. Those using this tool enjoyed 49% more revenue growth than those who didn’t. 55% of internet users have been found to watch visuals every day. Better still, 65% of viewers watch more than three quarters of the content.
For online marketers looking for higher conversion, there is no better tool than this. According to a HubSpot Survey, adding a visual on your landing pages increases conversion rates by 80%. Little wonder then that this technique has already been embraced by over 87% of marketers today.
Why Invest in Toronto Corporate Video Production
The above numbers make a strong case for optimizing your online content in line with the changing environment. This is easier said than done especially for smaller businesses in the city. You need technical expertise and resources for the best productions, which calls for an investment.
Luckily, you don’t have to reinvent the wheel because at VCM Interactive, we get the job done for you at an amazing price. We have over 30 years in the industry and our reliability, innovation and resourcefulness has made us the go-to Toronto Video Production Company for both small and large brands. Our commitment is to exceed clients’ expectations by producing high quality corporate videos to boost your brand’s visibility without breaking the bank.
If you are wondering whether you need to invest in professional film production, take a look at some of the following points in support of this technique:
- Cost-savings: Compared to other marketing strategies, leveraging film for a long-term marketing strategy is affordable. Once you have paid for filming and editing the rest of the work is easier as you just need to upload the visual and share it on different platforms.
- Targeted marketing: Unlike print media, using an online video allows you to target a specific audience. For instance, you can share your ads on Instagram instead of Facebook and Twitter if you are interested in a younger audience and your promotional campaign will enjoy better results.
- Easily measurable: Contemporary marketing leverages use of analytics to measure success. You can easily tell who has watched and shared your content through subscriptions and other tracking tools. This helps you adjust your marketing along the way. Metrics are powerful.
- Better ranking: Google loves video and so do internet users. This should thus be your topmost SEO technique for better ranking on SERPs for target keywords.
- Greater reach and visibility: Visual contents is easily sharable and if you have informative and entertaining materials, you will enjoy more brand mentions.
- Repurpose video footage: Once the footage is shot you can repurpose the video footage for other video content. Make the most of what you have from your Toronto corporate video production.
If you have any questions on why you should invest in Toronto corporate video production or how to get started, contact VCM Interactive or visit www.vcminteractive.com. We are happy to show you how video can help promote your business.