We are all aware of the importance of video productions for positioning your business. With the growth of digital technology, audiovisual media has become the rule for marketing. However, most productions today are recitations of facts, features and benefits and most viewers never get to the end of these ads; probably because you are not connecting with them, and they are not seeing the right type of content. We understand the importance of using this media properly, so we are giving a short idea of the top types of productions for you to keep them in mind for your brand.
Top Five Types of Corporate Videos
The top five types of videos are explainer, testimonial, promotional, marketing, and web. Every corporate ad has the ultimate objective of positioning your brand and your company and probably other people would group them differently, but the kind of content has to be accurate for your target audience and it must be coherent to the strategy you have defined for your business.
- Explainer: This are often short, animated ads with the specific goal of understanding. They use clear and concise language along with entertaining visuals. They are great for presenting ideas, products, and services in a form that not only explains but attracts attention. It’s a quick, memorable way to make an impact on the audience and provide the important information they need to make a decision.
- Testimonial: This is an important marketing resource since they build trust in your company and they create strong empathy among the audience. There are few things with such credibility as a person speaking clearly and sincerely about a product, service or company. The individual testifying can be an insider of the company or someone else, a client, an expert in the area, opinion leaders. Testimonials are great for connecting the viewer to your business. Keep in mind that professionalism is key to giving the ad the necessary credibility.
- Promotional: They are productions designed to introduce or educate consumers about a particular product, service, or organization. Generally, they are structured to be precise, direct and to only last for a few minutes. This usually allows a well-produced video to hold the attention of viewers long enough to make the key points necessary to generate additional interest. A promotional video is one of the easiest and most effective means of getting your message to your intended audience.
- Marketing: These productions are ideal for promoting your organization. They can include a welcome message from the CEO, show off the facilities you have, and present your services. Marketing ads that are well-made appeal to a targeted audience, have specific information and offer ways to connect to your business. They can achieve great results by informing your audience, exciting potential customers, and showing why you’re different than your competitors.
- Web: Web video is taking over when it comes to marketing and advertising because it can be focused on specific target markets and can be tracked with metrics. A web ad is basically audiovisual content intended for posting it on the Internet and create traffic to your site that ultimately will turn into sales. They are short, concise and use colours and animations in order to leave a lasting impression on the viewer.
If you are considering a production for promoting your business, and if you are in Toronto or vicinity, you need the right kind of video for your campaign, and one that will be professional and appealing, so try to look for a firm with expertise to help you get the job done. Are you unsure about the type of production your business needs? Contact VCM Interactive now! And we will guide you to find out what suits you best.