Corporate videos are one of the most popular marketing strategies nowadays. You might still have doubts on whether you need them and if it’s really worth it for promoting your business. The answer is quite simple: Yes, it is. This is one of the most profitable marketing tools out there, so here we present ten reasons for you to consider using this service in the Toronto area:
- A corporate video is more effective than written content for delivering a message: Consumers would rather watch a 1 or 2-minute ad about a product than spending 5 minutes reading about it. Plus, clients will hear the marketing message while watching images rather than trying to retain it from written words.
- You can reach a larger audience: Audiovisual media offers an excellent opportunity for getting your message to a large viewing audience. Empowered by the Internet, one short clip is all you need to reach the world market. Also, you can introduce your business to a newer targeted audience and position your brand.
- Increase sales conversion rates: Many companies today use video production to generate more sales leads. After watching an ad, people are more likely to inquire about a product and even purchase it.
- Great return of investment: A commercial ad provides a great return on investment. Even though production can be an expensive and difficult task, it pays off. So think of this money as an investment rather than a cost. You will get the return of it, probably with a surplus.
- Products can be easily demonstrated: Corporate videos are a great way of explaining how a product works or how to benefit from a company’s services. You can even use this material on your company website or post it on social networks to attract more clients.
- You can build trust, not just sell: The whole concept of content marketing is based on trust and creating relationships. You can use media to stop selling and let the people come to you by providing them interesting and useful information.
- Video and mobile go hand in hand: People like to watch clips on the go, and the amount of smartphone users is growing, hence your audience keeps getting bigger. On top of that, smartphone users are twice more likely than TV viewers to feel a sense of personal connection to brands that show ads on their devices.
- Engage the audience in a matter of seconds: Today’s life is too busy for clients to read long product descriptions. People want to see the product in action, so a short ad can capture a wide audience get your message through.
- You can encourage social shares: Facebook has 360, Instagram has Instagram Stories, Twitter has Periscope, and YouTube is known and visited worldwide. The all offer you a great opportunity for positioning your brand using an ad. Furthermore, people will share your product if they find it interesting or entertaining, so you will provide the content and they will advertise it for you, for free.
- Mississauga offers the perfect background: You need a good production to get to your audience, and this city in the Toronto vicinity can give you the perfect location for your ad, as well as some of the best companies that will transform your idea into a great corporate video. Not to mention that prices here are very competitive compared to other cities.
There are many reasons to consider using an audiovisual ad to promote your business. The benefits are huge compared to the investment needed, no wonder so many firms are relying on this tool nowadays. So consider corporate video productions in Mississauga for your next project!