Duplicating and replicating CD and DVDs is the easiest method of quickly distributing your media and data content. Take for instance when you have a trade fair in Toronto; a CD Duplication in Toronto comes in handy in preparing your content in this durable and tangible format. Branded DVDs, Blu-rays and CDs can then be given to visitors who come to your booth.
With so many DVD replication in Toronto companies how do you identify the best expert to work with? Here are some steps to follow in making the important choice:
1. Identify the service you need- Duplication or Replication: This will depend on the number of copies you want. While both processes are fast, replication offers a better option when you have more than 500 copies. Duplication is usually for short runs and has faster turnaround times.
2. Work on your master copy: Burn your master copy carefully using available software in the market such as DVD Studio Pro, Adobe Encore to name a few.
3. Go for reputable services: Read reviews, testimonials and industry mentions of the CD duplication in Mississauga you want to use.
4. Assess reliability: Your CDs need to be high quality and hence ask about available infrastructure from any company you want to hire.
5. Go for multi-player service: The best copies should be playable on any file player to get better rotation.
6. Look for good packaging: The best DVD Duplication Toronto service should help with brand marketing through state-of-the-art printing and customization of packaging and sleeves.
7. Negotiate for bargains: Go online and look for bargains on large orders. Negotiate in order to save on these services.
8. Assess shipping policy: Your copies should be sent fast and in the safest way possible. Never compromise on this. Look for a duplication or replication company that offers fulfillment services.
9. Look at security precautions: A reliable company must guarantee safety and confidentiality of your data throughout the project.
10. Consider turnaround time: A good service gives a realistic turnaround time and sticks to it. You should then evaluate the time you have before signing up.
11. Check the return policy: The T&C page is important to avoid legal problems when the copies or packaging doesn’t meet your expectations.
Get best duplication and replication services in Toronto. Count on us.