Toronto is a great city to launch a corporate video production for many good reasons. It is a magnificent destination luring millions of visitors every year. What’s more, the city boasts a vibrant economy, which is an environment perfect for your business. However, there is a catch; with the popularity of the city as an investment destination, thousands of brands are in competition for the same market. To service, you have to think outside the box.
Harnessing the Power of Video Production Toronto
One way to reach a larger market in the contemporary city business landscape is by using a video production Toronto company. Video is now officially the most popular corporate communication medium. A 2016 KPCB Survey predicts visual content will constitute 74% of all internet traffic by end of 2017.
An Animoto Report says 7 billion videos are watched daily on YouTube and Facebook alone with over 70% being shared. The same report says 1 in 4 shoppers lose interest in a brand that has no visual content on its website. Over 75% of online shoppers believe an advert explaining a product is important and it helps them make a better decision.
One of the major concerns when it comes to making business is the cost. Small and medium sized businesses in the city are already grappling with other financial expenses and they feel that hiring a professional Toronto videographer or video production Toronto is an unnecessary cost. Providing professional video production services for over 3 decades we put into practice cost saving strategies so that video can be a more cost-efficient endeavour for our clients. However, you need to appreciate the expertise and the boost video content brings to your marketing campaign.
If you are planning to invest in a video campaign for your local business, below are strategies you can use to save money:
- Use a full-service production company: You should look for an established company that offers a one-stop-shop for all film related solutions. These range from corporate/ brand/explainer/promotional/ education/training, and event videos. Other services they should offer include videographers, 2D/3D animation and editing. Using a single company saves the cost as you can bargain for a better deal.
- Utilize your staff: One thing local brands forget is that viewers actually like seeing the true nature of their business. Using your staff in the productions will not only save you money but also help you create an emotional touch with the target audience.
- Plan thoroughly: You must avoid cost blowout through intense planning. Focus on every content development stage including a project brief, discovery meeting, and plan of action (PoA), script development, casting, production schedule, editing and revisions. You should never compromise on quality because this ends up being even more costly. Instead, focus on each stage and avoid costly revisions.
- Utilize available resources: No one said you have to pick out-of-this-world locations for your project to work. Instead, look at free locations and other available resources to cut costs.
- Short and focused productions: Avoid long winded videos because viewers will lose interest and won’t share. A short and focused advert for instance, communicates instantly and enjoys better ROI.
Other cost-cutting strategies include developing various projects at once for a long-term marketing campaign using economies of scale. If there your budget is tight then avoid animations and reduce graphics but keep your content interesting.
Whatever you do, make sure you stick to the plan of action. Every aspect in the production should also be in line with your brand’s philosophy. If you would like to learn more please contact us at VCM Interactive and we’ll be happy to advise you the best we can. Visit our company website to see our portfolio and to learn more about the services we provide www.vcminteractive.com.