If you are thinking of leveraging the growing popularity of visual content in your business, it is time to leverage Corporate video production Toronto. Talking to a reputable and experienced video production company Toronto will benefit your video marketing, sales and/or communications initiative. Among the many promotional tools at your disposal, video has time and again proven to be the most effective and it is no wonder recent industry projection estimates that 74% of all online traffic by end of 2017 will be visual. Of course, there is a lot of visual content being uploaded online every second but not all of them are very effective. To leverage the popularity of this marketing tool, you have to think creatively and using emojis is a good step.
Emojis in Corporate Video Production Toronto
There is no denying the place of corporate video production in the contemporary business environment. According to a Search Engine Journal, 55% of people watch films and Ads online every day. A similar report found that 90% of users say they find such promotional ads very helpful in making purchase decisions. This type of content is highly shared by viewers thus boosting visibility, brand awareness, conversion rates and helping meet your business objectives.
The place of emojis in video production has become increasingly important. They are funny and pass the message instantly. The first emoji was used around 1998 and today almost 2,000 have been officially recognized so far. Almost 50% of adults using the internet have used an emoji with 40% of top 500 brands on Facebook using them in Q1 2015.
Emojis Dos and Don’ts in Corporate Video Production Toronto
If you have seen the ad for the launch of 2016 Chevrolet Cruze or Domino’s Pizza Twitter emoji campaign, you will agree these emotive icons are highly effective in passing the message. However, they can only work if you do it right. Below are dos when using these icons:
- Know your audience to ensure they understand the message quickly.
- Keep emojis in context.
- Inject some personality, which boosts your message.
- Use words to enhance the meaning.
Among the things to avoid when using this creative advertising tool include:
- Avoid going overboard because this can be counterproductive. It is easy to start boring your target audience and the maxim of moderation works perfectly in this situation.
- Never misinterpret the meaning: If you don’t know the meaning, don’t use an emoji because the damage to your brand will be hard to repair.
- Don’t follow the crowd: You need to creatively review what you intend to achieve in your promotional video campaign in order to determine whether an emoji is the best option. Don’t jump onto every trend because it might end up backfiring.
Smileys are hard to ignore and it is no wonder so many brands are using them in their promotions. If you are struggling to get your visual content noticed, maybe it is time you added some emotions into it and nothing will do this more easily than these smileys. Whatever emotion you intend to elicit in your viewers, your video producer will help you get it right. Why not leverage the popularity of these icons and start enjoying more online visibility for your brand?
At VCM Interactive is a video production company Toronto where you can find solutions for any of your video projects. Whether it’s the quality or budget you are concerned about feel free to contact us or visit www.vcminteractive.com and we will be happy to help accommodate your needs and budget.