Videos have gained a lot of popularity over the past few years. Consumers are demanding more videos and brands are responding. So are social networks and search engines. Social media platforms and search engines are giving more weight to video content. Therefore, any brand that hopes to get any kind of attention online has no choice but to invest in corporate video production.
There are different types of videos. Animated videos are proving to be a popular choice for corporates for many reasons.
Why brands should invest in animations
- Animated videos are a creative way to present your thoughts and ideas. They offer brands a lot of freedom to express and communicate who they are and the benefits of their products or services.
- They offer brands the opportunity to explain concepts that would otherwise be difficult to explain. Audiences can visualize the message and therefore truly understand it.
- They are a great way to increase engagement with audiences. People of all ages like animated videos. They are more likely to stop and watch an animation than other types of content.
- They offer greater flexibility in terms of characters, environment and other elements. Brands have greater control over how their brand is represented in the animation.
- Animations are an excellent way to show complex concepts and processesin a simplified way that people can understand. In the world of animation, the boundaries are limitless and the ability to show just about anything is possible.
How to create engaging animated videos
You can only truly take advantage of the many animated video benefits if you are able to provide your audience with engaging content. The following tips will help you do just that for corporate video production.
- Ensure you have a well-written script
The success of your video will depend largely on the script. While having great visuals is important, your audience will only be convinced to continue watching if the story is compelling.
Work in close association with a 3D or 2D animation studio Toronto brands trust. Make a creative brief to guide their scriptwriters on the approach to take with the script. The brief should include information such as who your target audience is, what your goals are with the production, what you want the audience to take away from watching the video and budget expectation.
- Choose the right animation style
There are different animation styles available and each has its effect on audiences. Some of the most common styles include:
- Doodle marker – These are simple and may be ideal for promoting some businesses.
- Cleangraphics – These are fun and are a great way to present stories.
- Video blocks – These are suitable for combining different illustrations and images.
- Motion Graphics &Infographics – These are great for explaining processes or breaking down data to make it easy for audiences to understand.
- 3D Animation: A great way to add realism to your animation. Photorealistic 3D animations are great for product and tech videos.
It is also important to decide on whether you should go with 2D or 3D styles. This will influence your choice of studio. It is best to go with a 3D and 2D animation studio Toronto service as they can provide you with the best of both worlds for future projects.
- Create characters that are representations of your target audience
People like to watch videos featuring characters that they can relate to. This applies to both live-action and animated productions. Children love cartoons because they are drawn to look just like them. Your audience will appreciate characters that are similar to them.
Identify your target audience and the personas. Characters should be drawn to represent the ideal persona. This will give your videos a more personal touch and make them more memorable.
- Use a professional voiceover
The visuals aren’t everything. It’s important to ensure that the production has quality audio. Use a professional talent and recording equipment to do the voiceover. Work with a professional 2D or 3D animation Mississauga service that has professional equipment to ensure high quality sound and professional voiceovers. Choose a voice actor that has the professional tone that suits the image you want your brand to portray.
- Include engaging music
Adding music to animation can take it from regular to engaging. Music sets the mood, pace and can be used to evoke emotions; therefore, creating an emotional connection with the audience.
It is important to note that different types of music will have different effects on audiences. You, need to take the time to select the right music for your piece. This will set the tone and pace of your feature.
A 3D or 2D animation studio Mississauga can give you access to various tunes that you can use in your production. Their teams can guide you on which tunes will have the best effects based on your target audience and what you want to achieve through your video.
- Add some color
Whether you’re going for a whiteboard animation or an infographic, colour plays an important role in engaging audiences. Colour adds interest. It can also be used to draw attention to certain areas. However, too much color and you may overwhelm your audience.
The number one rule for content is that it should always be of high quality, have a clear message and be relatable to your target audience. Poor quality productions will make your brand lose its credibility. Working with a 2D or 3D animation Toronto studio will help you provide your audience with greater value. If you’re looking for a professional 3D animation studio Toronto brands trust, look no further. We will help you create engaging animated videos that will ensure you achieve your goals and grow your business.